I'm here I'm working on Christmas menus and I'm going around the net and I find that is that there is a great desire for novelty or at least I do not see them on the internet. Study and see if there are new ideas (both those that have already been all good inventate) non è facile. Anzi. Sfogliare e sfogliare menù, guardare foto su foto, immagazzinare ricette su ricette, a fine giornata mi ritrovo come se mi fossi fatta la classica abbuffata. E diventa tutto pesante che vien voglia di bermi il Fernet. Che mi fa pure schifo. Sunday, December 12, 2010
Vitex Starch Briggs Reaction
Un bel giorno per guardare
I'm here I'm working on Christmas menus and I'm going around the net and I find that is that there is a great desire for novelty or at least I do not see them on the internet. Study and see if there are new ideas (both those that have already been all good inventate) non è facile. Anzi. Sfogliare e sfogliare menù, guardare foto su foto, immagazzinare ricette su ricette, a fine giornata mi ritrovo come se mi fossi fatta la classica abbuffata. E diventa tutto pesante che vien voglia di bermi il Fernet. Che mi fa pure schifo.
I'm here I'm working on Christmas menus and I'm going around the net and I find that is that there is a great desire for novelty or at least I do not see them on the internet. Study and see if there are new ideas (both those that have already been all good inventate) non è facile. Anzi. Sfogliare e sfogliare menù, guardare foto su foto, immagazzinare ricette su ricette, a fine giornata mi ritrovo come se mi fossi fatta la classica abbuffata. E diventa tutto pesante che vien voglia di bermi il Fernet. Che mi fa pure schifo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment