Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Do You Fake Abortion Papers

Per gli amanti del fantasy - Secondo capitolo de "La spada bianca"

I put the pot on the stove to cook the vegetables that were left fist and saw Zephyr with sword in hand. He looked at her with adoration and respect, as if it were a sacred relic and it amused me. It was not the first time that a weapon was interested: I had previously caught while the study took in hand to the finish and the wire, but I had never said anything because I knew too well what attracted him to that sample unico. Rimproverarlo non sarebbe valso a nulla, poiché tutte le volte era stato così: inconsciamente amava e venerava quell'arma.
-Sensei,- chiese all'improvviso, continuando ad esaminare l’arma, -un giorno mi insegnerete ad usarla?-
-A cosa ti servirebbe?-
Distolse lo sguardo e mi fissò a lungo con quegli occhi penetranti e misteriosi e rispose:
-Non so. C'è molta gente cattiva e mi piacerebbe sapermi difendere.-
Annuii vagamente e risposi:
-Vedremo. Sei ancora troppo giovane e prima del braccio, occorre sviluppare la mente.-
Parve riflettere a lungo sulla mia risposta elusiva e questo mi lasciò libero di studiarlo con attenzione. Aveva nove anni e ne era già trascorso one since I had taken with me saving his life, but he seemed more mature, certainly more mature than his peers.
adolescent's face was sweet and attractive, an act to conceal his tough and uncompromising character, his eyes big and cut their long lashes were a pale green that sometimes bordered on the blue and their expression was ineffable. She had beautiful long hair and bulky that, from time to time, I took the time to shred, in color between the white and blue. Despite the appearance
child, I was sure would be great to become more attractive, if only to confirm its origin.
-Sensei, how old you are you? -
amused smile that question, aware of seeming like a relic.
-learn, dear Zephyr, which is not the passing of the seasons to make an old man. Can I get a hundred, two hundred years and the conservative spirit of the child. Sometimes appearances can deceive, do not forget .-
I peered closely at her with those sharp green eyes and I felt cut inch by inch. It was a good start: absolutely had to learn to assess the person in front of him, so as not to receive future deadly surprises.
-I will have a lot to learn before being ready, right? -
I nodded again and devoted myself to the vegetables. I asked him what he meant by not being ready, it was his karma to go in search of his brother, a search that would last for years to follow, a search that he did not even know to do.
-Tell me about you, sensei invited me .- laying the sword on the ground and sitting on the chair instead.
I was about to scold him, but I stopped in time, what would have been worth? Most of the men, the poor, had no chairs and everyone sat quietly on the ground, only that I had sought to comfort not to hurt my bones.
-Do you have any question in particular? -
-Be '... Why you live alone and far from any village? -
-To answer should tell the story of my life and I know from the outset that you'd like to listen to a long and tedious story. I'll tell you semplicemente che se ho scelto di isolarmi è stato esclusivamente per poter meglio sviluppare l'arte tramandatami dal maestro.-
-Arte? Anche voi avete avuto un sensei?- domandò senza riuscire a mascherare la sorpresa.
-E lui, a sua volta, ne ebbe uno, e così via fino a risalire ai primordi della vita. Maestri che si sono scelti un allievo per istruirlo alla sacra Via Divina, affinché potesse egli stesso, un giorno, diventare maestro e tramandare la Via Divina ad un nuovo allievo.-
-Voi siete l'ultimo.- constatò con semplicità.
-Per il momento.-
Mi fissò un secondo, quindi chinò appena la testa ed annuì con gravità, come un uomo maturo.
-Io sono il vostro allievo, vero?-
because I did not answer this one, although put in a question, it was a mere observation. I just look at him in passing in his eyes, then rest again attention to dinner.
I enjoyed the rush that put that puppy in wanting to learn and understand, and I thought to myself when I was young, inexperienced, insecure, with a great desire to get rich, but morally and physically.
-What 's the art of Divine Way? -
-Wait a precise answer, I suppose, I can not give it to you. And to understand just why. For now know that centuries ago, I called wizard, sorcerer, druid, but the divine path is not none of this: is the study of the potential of the body .-
I knew that I was gazing, even though I gave away and I knew that, unconsciously, would not have made the case for centuries, to which I alluded deliberately.
"Then you have nothing to teach me: I already know my body .-
patronizing smile to his arrogance and I pointed out:
of your body-you only know the limits .-
I turned to pick up his withering glance and felt his young pride bleed with anger, as stabbed to treason.
-doubt you still have a lot to learn, - I continued,-and certainly not you just have one life. But I will make sure to fill the void in you .- ~



I know that the moment of my passing is degrading the horizon as the setting sun and I know what to expect before they allow me to join the Divine Wind, but I have no fear.
Since I was born I have always had a hand in the course of my life and the knowledge it has never locked my actions. Yet, as happens every time I come to an end, if I think back to Zephyr nostalgia. I should not, because I will finish it because, as I put an end to my teacher, but the bond which for years has kept us together can not be erased easily.
At first I was just me to live his life over time, learning, he entered the mine and we became one person, as I became with my teacher and it will come again. But that was many years later: for now Zephyr was still small and isolated from the rest of the world we lived in that shack of two rooms that pompously called home. Around us were raging cruelty and barbarism, feelings that, despite the destruction, the man had not yet been able to eradicate from his being. I knew that sooner or later we would run into this world bloody and unscrupulous, but I did everything to delay that inevitable day, trying to teach the Zephyr Kamido force.
"Why should I learn to be patient? -
-is a conditio sine qua non. It is the first step to gain perfection .-
-State losing time, sensei:'ll never be patient. The blood that flows in my veins inspires me to avenge my family destroyed, razed the village and the people slaughtered without any mercy. No, - ended with a grimace, not-will I ever learn to be patient if my mind remembers that day .-
Although cold words came out of the mouth, the tone was calm, almost serene and this took me by surprise. His self-control had always been large compared to my when I was her age and I knew that the honor would have been useful to learn more intensively.
-So how do you feel, I can feel it with you. But I assure you it is not by instinct, with the irrationality that will solve anything. Only patience will make you strong and invulnerable .-
-You are a wise man, sensei and undoubtedly have gained much experience in life, but I do not think you can understand my state of mind .- I dismissed with a vague wave of his hand.
-This is the first limit of your body: do not believe. The second is to have no patience .-
-Believe in what? -
just smiled in response: In the power of the mind-

.- I can still remember the stunned expression on her pretty painted face gave me trouble. His thinking was not yet in tune with mine and I had to fight so much it opened to the truth.
But over the years, the student would surpass the teacher, would have destroyed and then one day be destroyed in turn by their students. Zephyr did not know it yet but I already lived in the future, already lived my death and yet I still see the future of my students become master.

~

He spent most of his time meditating, focusing to acquire the patience that was missing and I secretly admired his tenacity. This was one of the things that set him apart from me he wanted to learn everything at once and I nourish within the time allowed, after all, that was a behavior that they reveal his impatience. Despite this little flaw, which in time would disappear completely, I could not wish for better student.
One day I joined him on the rocks that lined il rigagnolo dal quale prelevavamo l'acqua e che scorreva placido accanto alla catapecchia e rimasi ad osservarlo a lungo, mentre i caldi raggi del sole davano maggior risalto alle sue lunghe ciocche cerulee.
Stava meditando e non lo disturbai. Mi sedetti sopra una roccia ed attesi, contemplando il desolato scenario che si stendeva a perdita d'occhio. Tutto l'intero pianeta ormai era deserto e rovine, macerie e polvere già da più di trent'anni, sotto il sole che bruciava tutto e tutti con il suo calore inesauribile. Ma avrebbe continuato ad esserlo ancora per poco e quando tornerò so già che non sarà più così, grazie a Zephyr ed al suo amico.
-Perché proprio io?- chiese all'improvviso.
Stava ancora in profonda concentration, but had warned my silent and discreet presence.
-There are people - I said softly, which is given to-hate, others love. There are people to whom you gave sense, others understand. There are people, you and I, which are given to understand and know
.--Are you certain that that person really me? - Asked skeptically.
-I know, karma as well. You prove it to me every day .-
He was quiet and mind penetrated in her, sharing their feelings and emotions. I saw what he saw and was enchanted before the infinite landscape of ice that emerged from her subconscious. Harmony and poetry, peace and serenity were the dominant notes that filled the heart, creating shades subtle sensations. And there, on the white ice-blue, I saw how I was actually: an old man with his long white beard, sunken cheeks, her eyes tired and ivory surrounded by deep wrinkles, white hair long and almost always hidden by the enormous cap, the cloak that I covered up the foot, hid the body emaciated but still full of vitality. I could look like a ghost, that was my point, so far deteriorated further, but the light that lit up my eyes half-closed eyelids revealed by the heavy force was trying to hide. Even
Zephyr saw me and felt her body vibrate with disbelief.
"You're just you, sensei?" In my mind? "He thought, amazed.
"I wonder that?"
"We ... We're talking! "
" is the first time that we do and this is further confirmation: you're the right person. Otherwise, I'd even seen. Your sensitivity is still weak, but with time and the exercise is consolidate and become one person that day. "
astonishment and stress caused him to lose concentration and woke up blinking, staring at how you can look for the first time something wonderful, elusive and inexplicable. I knew exactly what she felt, without having to break into his thoughts was the same feeling of bewilderment and helplessness felt in my time.
The rite continued to be repeated, relentless and mysterious: the same emotions, concerns and curiosities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment