A little 'turn the tables, it maintains friendly conversation with customers, all the rich, smart and prepared, and think and draw much of what is being said. Everyone says there are big changes and you have to wait until the wave passes evil. It is said that evil should exist trivially that you understand the good, and better. It is said that the economy is cyclical and that the crisis needed to clean up the market. The crisis, he told me a rich man Indian is also to understand what is wrong inside. There are many things that are not in this system, and you have to put them all in place without too much damage. Change is not change. He told me the rich man in India, here we need to understand if you simply want to change or transform. So
chatting the other day on FF, I'm over that I saw Simon Le Bon ( has always been a fat ) who sang at the party Berly, with the latter turned the tables, dressed as Tony Manero (white jacket, black shirt, that Scarface is damned for aesthetic that has influenced and still influence all future generations of Mafia / tamarri Camorra, the nouveau riche. Want to put the class of the Godfather?).
At that moment I realized that followers of the 80 had survived and not fighting for anything with us. Indeed. Michael Jackson then I die. The same 80 end up in the tragedy of a star who represented a generation marked by the addition of dall'egomania and success of substances and money. A tireless man who underwent the transformation of himself, so as not to admit to having any of the diseases which probably felt horror. So as not to change anything about himself.
do not know if we can make a decalogue of the 80s and what have led to historical levels. Certainly for me, years that were depleted in an dramatic sense of politics. So much to agree, that to give birth to a party, he should do as opposed to Berly (and his vision of the '80s, but never finished dead seriously, at least not at home) is proving more and more complex operation. So complex that you do assemblies assemblies, to reinforce concepts that everyone said outpaced fault things that I assumed, to reaffirm the ideals that were believed to old but they are still relevant (and sometimes I get the feeling of being thrown in the middle years 70). But I think it is not yet time is not enough, you have become poorer, much poorer. Because if there are hopes of making reforms, and those reforms are never implemented, then it's time for a change. But so much. It 's true that the transformation starts from the subject. But change does not mean change. So when there is hope and not rely on the dream, you rely on tomorrow. When you are poor, there is no hope, there are valid reasons to delay the change. But I do not know if tomorrow is another day. I think they are all the same these days here. To say.
0 comments:
Post a Comment