Monday, May 25, 2009

Free Watch Movies Online Español

Zeitgeist 3


say that the husband's opinion Lia because 'or Rattus to me has always been pretty crap.
remains that there is something I do not come back. I do not back that there was no talk of economic crisis, earthquakes, Mills.
All 'I'm much talk, gossip, state, and not trumpeting fuck made me think that the last case where you have stirred the conscience of the Italian ", was the case Englaro. There. The case is the same as Letizia Englaro case. Think about it: two young women with two totally different destinies. United only by the fact that they have fallen in spite of themselves on the pages of every newspaper, willy-nilly. And let us well if: their father was a socialist. Again, two cases are completely different. And yet ...
The dichotomy is that: eros & thanatos. Think about it long and hard. I think you have to stop talking about Letizia? as we stopped to talk about the case Englaro?
must continue to battle on the case Letizia. It 'important to understand how far we are from the concept of being civilized, to become beings of civic and political actors to move forward. We are light years away from democracy. We're still at the dawn of human thought. We are always there, on the same stage to recite again and again the same grotesque melodrama. With '0 Rattus that gasps and rolls. Like a rolling stone. To say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment