Cara amica
Dear friend, I wish I could
ask how you are, but auspico di poterlo fare il più in là possibile, visto che dimori con gli angeli.
Ti scrivo perché volevo raccontarti cosa è accaduto con tuo marito, o meglio, il tuo vedovo. Fermo restando che sai bene quanto io aborrisca la politica, e tu lo sapevi, quanto sto per narrarti ai miei occhi ha dell’incredibile e forse ora capisco perché accennavi a un divorzio.
Ricordi quando, due anni orsono, scopristi, ahimè, di avere un tumore e nel medesimo periodo il tuo contratto di affitto scadeva e c’era una rivisitazione dell’importo da versare e/o in caso contrario lasciare l’appartamento? Capisco che la possibilità di perdere un posto così ameno o di pagare il giusto canone ti avesse sconvolto, since lived in a penthouse, two hundred square meters, with a balcony which is equal to my little apartment and that you paid a pittance, even though you and your fine widower earn money doing your profession of doctors. How? How do I know? I do not remember that I was to get a tax return? I know you have always been careless and that is why I was there to remember things. In short, I would also angry if I, out of the blue, the owner of the cooperative had decided to apply the right level in a central area of \u200b\u200bRome, otherwise the eviction. Of course, for two like you, only to taxes paid earning as much as three normal people ... I understand you shot, was not "left". But why is it so easy to proclaim the left when you have so much money? Anyway, I helped the same not to lose your precious home, because we were friends and I never noticed these things. In short, we took a right of patronage, where there was a dear friend who would help him. Of course, at the beginning you seemed a bit 'strange, since none of your "friends" on the left had wanted to do something for you, but so goes the world, what can you do? And you kept the house going to pay a pittance.
And then ... And then you're flown away, so a few months ago and had it not been for your uncle, I would not have not even know, because your widower has not even bothered to let us know. And to think that when I phoned my parents to know how you were, he always answered in a very annoyed, as if to give him trouble. But fair enough. I managed to say goodbye for the last time and that alone counts.
And then ... Oh, yes, now comes the fun part. Your widower, I have only seen three or four times in my life, I call because it reminds you that a friend of mine had a big, very big but for two years before and now he uses it in another. Already it sounds strange to have gone from formal relationship to the simple "hello Nica," as if we were old friends, but for you I pretended nothing. A friend is still a friend. So make an appointment with your widower to accompany him to the patronage and in the meantime I call my friend to warn him. Small problem: my friend comes after two hours and I suggested to postpone. Well, no problem. Try contacting your widower, but how hard do, I can not. Okay, I'll wait at the appointed time and say that the appointment is moved. But when he arrives, tells me he can not postpone it, rightly, has to go to take your daughter to school, a school is typical of "left", ie by nuns, where you pay money for money. Ah, is not a school on the left? But they were the right ones che mandavano i figli alle scuole private, pagando tanti bei soldini? E allora, perdonami, perché non avete optato per la scuola statale come ho fatto io? Ah, forse perché la scuola statale è diventata di destra… Accidenti, non me ne ero accorta, stavolta sono diventata io la sbadata. Ah, non è di destra? Allora non ci capisco più nulla.
Insomma, per fartela breve, ho proposto di accompagnarlo per mostrargli dove fosse il patronato e poi ci avrebbe pensato da solo, visto che ormai ha cinquant’anni e lo reputo… pardon, reputavo una persona matura. E durante il tragitto scopre che il patronato è di destra… Apriti cielo!
Come? Cosa cambia? Non lo so. So solo che ha esitato, iniziando to say: "But I am exactly the opposite! How do I get there? If I see that picture I doing? "
Eh, eh! I thought I was joking, and there was good reason! It had never happened to walk into a store and ask the owner if he had the right or left before deciding whether to buy stuff from him! Or maybe you do so now and here I have not ever noticed?
Perhaps I had better stop and suggest that, if you go in there it went against his high ideals, I understand very well! You know, some people would be teased as he deserves, but always remember you, I accompanied her here. In front of the windows has stopped, saying: "Go okay, now I know where it is. "It was going to go back without even enter, but another friend of mine who works there saw me and I did not think twice to come in and say hello. Your widower had to swallow the bitter pill and follow me, although I think I would have gladly stabbed with a knife. To let it get quick, has agreed to give the phone number, even though the cards could easily leave and return to resume after all. My friend, I would show it to you: he seemed on hot coals, as if those two minutes spent in the shop were contaminated as a leper. Or maybe I was also plagued me and I have not noticed? Damn, but I do not realize how much more lately? I'm getting old, it seems! But not these things that I've never noticed it do not matter to me? I do not know what to say, but I assure you that we have been very badly. And even more coming home, when he came out repeatedly accusing some pain in the abdomen, caused by the fact that he somatized ... Yes, yes, that's right! I was astounded. You too? I thought I knew him since he was your husband, and I thought I'd reported at the time, the employers of the right that helped ...
Also because you are friends, I pretend nothing, but I played down saying, "A a certain age come out all the pain! "
Here, I wanted to let you know how he behaved your widower to a person who had done a huge favor, as you were recognized at the time, unlike your "friends" on the left. Apparently he did not understand and I am sure she will not call for the favor and I consider it wiser not to do so.
Anyway, I want to clarify that for me you'll be a nice guy, unlike your widower, and that we had understood that the left or right are not of vital importance in everyday life, but enough to have common sense and everything is resolved.
And tell me, at least where you are now, there is common sense? I very much hope so!
0 comments:
Post a Comment