This morning I watched the frangipani by the pool. I thought what I like 'sti glabrous tree trunks that end in a tuft of leaves and fragrant flowers. I looked at the frangipani flower in their season and now look similar to what our inner time. I believe that the existence can be summed up in days suspended and important days. I mean the days suspended are those where we spend time to get up, wash, eat, work, always the same day, and accumulate into habits that give us security, days where we do not take into account that crumble into oblivion. There are days when you do not think there is arrabbatta without reasonable cause, going forward, without asking why. They are the neurasthenia of normalcy, mediocrity, boredom, the cure, without doubt, without real views, not without crises and revolutions.
important days are those where c'arriva life: that stuff done stramazzanti of steps that make you feel my heart thump in the stomach and cracked in a vacuum. The accident, death, the end of a love, the pain of loss, mourning the shocking occurrence, what you know and feel of a very different after the first. Those days that come and you can mark them on the calendar. These are the days of frangipani with gems. And I realize those days are suspended in everyone's life, and are perhaps the most days that pass that way. And then comes the big day. Here, two years ago we came a day important, than that nothing is more 'as before. Mica to speak. Seriously.
0 comments:
Post a Comment