I speak for myself because I realize how difficult and painful to me die just a plant. I have killed chickens, rabbits, lizards, not to mention frogs. I continue to kill mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies and for some reason I do not do out of spiders and scorpions, and I must say that I have a bit 'of regret by killing ants. The latter, however, I do not throw in the killings discomfort let alone in the cosmic guilt of the crime. I can not explain but the plants I'm a bit 'more harm, perhaps because I'm behind to care for and cost me effort. But the insect life and I care little who kill without guilt and without morbidity.
do not know if I would be able to pull the plug on my daughter if she ever were to happen that would remain subject to the machines for years. In-course. One thing so I tried to explain it to me from Indians who looked upset and worried: how to say something so here is inconceivable. Death is equal to life. It has its own inner meaning and grand. The machines are not allowed, science is pulled back, here there are not so much money. Perhaps
past 17 years I could do it. But I do not really know. Maybe I would do it because I could not stay for so long and so suspended in the desperate feeling of disintegration of hope. Maybe I would do it much earlier because everything has a cost and I could not keep up and inside. Maybe I speak for me.
So the whole story Englaro (but how many other similar cases in which nothing is known and all hypocritically silent?), His life (vegetable) made of awesome casino, said, screamed, and the overt and death here and now, I do not just have the memory of what I've read on various blogs and seen on iutiubb. As the silence salt but I would like to talk about it now.
A spiegarla bene ci sarebbe da farci un trattato. So di per certo che di trattati sull'argomento ne sono stati scritti. Ci sono dei tempi o il tempo che ti attraversa e tu non riesci neanche a vederne la forma per non parlare dei contenuti. E' il tempo materiale diverso dal tempo spirituale e sta di fatto che esistono zone estreme tra i tempi e in quelle zone lì difficile che entri: la pazzia, la malattia grave, la morte sospesa, il nulla. Di questi temi è inutile parlarne. Bisogna starci dentro e un'idea sussurrante di certo salta fuori.
Ma sul testamento biologico ho un'idea mia, precisa. Non so se sia l'idea della maggioranza e manco mi frega un cazzo della maggioranza, si sta parlando di una cosa così intima e privata che è la my death, that the world has no right to enter into that room there. Last but not least the State and the Law. And since we are only talking of my intimacy with great sincerity, we can understand if others out of me or not have the sense of my death and the meaning I give to my life. If you have to have respect for my living will or not. Then there is the law that I did not get to stay suspended in the void while barking out the newsboys. So I want to have a hundred thousand cases Englaro. For
not get to listen to the end the extreme banality and superficiality that comes the bad. To not see the morbid media shake their schedules because no one knows Fucking really dark area. (Although a little 'we saw in the camps. But you know: we always manage to overcome).
reasons that I want a cool head. I want them to find possible solutions respectful of his will or not wanting in meeting his end. In a dignified manner or not. But everyone should be allowed the choice of respect themselves and others. I want my living will has a valid legal value, and then the law would make sense, true and accurate, and I would support because I proteggerrebbe. That 's what to do my state, I must stay near the more helpless when giving help to my family who will surely need.
If you happen to pass a different law and other, away from all this, I'm forced into exile, that this state does not represent me, does not help me so absolutist and represses the decisions of my inner life.
Here the sublime clarity of romance and here Veronesi's speech to the summary of your days chattering.
And again, on the whole tragedy of a party that is dying as if it were another metaphor of darkness that Zeitgeist is coming down on my land, my duty is to write . You have to have a duty to think about what we are doing and where we want to go in the future. If we want to be on the bench waiting for the next train that will never know if, perhaps because they also sopressata and nobody has notified, or if we take our bags, undo and belittling to rimmetterci the road again. To do us harm we are trying for too long. It's about time we wanted a minimum of good. It's about time to put us there and make a nice program with a few points (I am just five, a year is fine) but they are leaps forward and back 10. Programs with real priorities. Just crap. With a charismatic leader because true enough great leader.
0 comments:
Post a Comment