am There were days I was waiting feverishly but certainly not of Christmas. Because this year was the year that Joshua was born so it was almost Christmas every day. For a thousand reasons, it was a busy year. A 2008 will remember that some will still look tired and a bit 'I miss the days are filled with too many gaps, it will be India and perhaps the time but I will miss Christmas this year. Why not even Catholic, although not religious I miss the lights and the sound of bells. I and millions of lights, millions of other sounds, but lacks the atmosphere that makes white Christmas white Christmas.
But it remains that looking at this picture I understand that if I can not wait for Christmas okay and I think maybe the big-bellied Ganesha is pleased with the attention and earnestness on water by PuzzoJoshua.
0 comments:
Post a Comment